Saturday, August 23, 2008

puff.... bad holiday =(

it's not nice nowadays being at home either in front of the pc or tv ... it is even too boring sometimes when we r alone at home ... even though we have our favourite book at home , oohh... it sucks ... well , last time , i'll call my friends and chat with them either through onlining or phone , or sms too... it's just getting boring lately .

what's happening to the world ..oo gosh.. school ?? ooh , the students in my school sucks .. I'm sick of a guy in Form2 who gives me names all the time . well , there are many form 2 chinese boyz in my skul .. but , he's the one who sucks most of all.. well , as usual , boys cannot stop disturbing , but he's gone too far .. over too much ...

Well , that guy's Khor Chin Ee ,, my so called "godbrother" .. haiz... he's too much , I'm sick of him , and all his words .. ooh God ... well , in my school , there are a few good friends of mine in form2 (boys) .. example ?? Jay Lee Chuan Jie , my durian friend .. haha XD Max Goh Yu Xuan .. the guy i called him fatty =P n much more ... they do call me names , but they are ok.. yet better then that Chin Ee guy wif the name Gary @.@ ...

n there's oso a guy called what Eric .. Eric Lee Yong Chuan .. ooh , he acts cute ALL the time .. haiz..... well , dun get confused .. Eric Lee n Jay Lee are neither brothers nor twins .. they are TOTTALY different .. 1 tall .. 1 more ... erm.. ah.. not so short lar .. 1 wore specs , 1 don't .. 1 always zi pai =P , 1 more i dunno ... hehehehe :)

hmm.... don't know what's going on with all teh guys .. turning weirder and weirder ... hm......

so far .. so bad :( haiz~~

so long for now ...

Xiaoyiyi Eunice Khor

No comments: