Friday, August 1, 2008

hmmp... forget bout it for a long time ..

haiz.. sorry lar blog ..
i've forgotten about u 4 a long time^^
how's life nowadays ?? hope it's fine^^

well .. many things happened during these few months .. my friendship with CJ gets better ..
he just got a failure of love .. so dun really wanna disturb him ler~~ but now he's getting better, although the guy who wins his crush's heart is not as handsome as him .. haha^^

haiyo... the price for each lollipop (small) had increased 5 cents each ... haiyoyo .. need to sacrifice a bit to eat yar ^~^  hehehehe^^ Yu Xuan haven't stop loving Lay See .. haiz..
wat lar him~~ Lay See pretty mie?? =P ~~haiz~~

nw gt 2 new students in my skul .. but the most new de is yi see .. many ppl like her  ma??
hehehehe....

k la .. so long 4 now .. tomorrow's Chuan Jie's birthday oo^^ so here i wish his happy burfday ya^^


here , i introduce my family to u people out there^^

my skul mother ^^
Yu Jing Ling

My kan korkorzz ^^
Cyrus(Kia Chun) 
Kenny(Chin Wei)
Vicky(Wei Kang)
Dalton(Kae Neng)
Gary(Chin Ee)
David
Shao Hann^^
Vick(Chee Hann)
Yi Biao
Chi Yi

My kan jiejie^^
Vanessa(Yiang Yiang)
Suet Fenn
Vivian(Man Qi)
Elin
Su Ying
Lay See

My kan meimei
Sandy(Su Rang)
Ashley(Li Xing)
Christyna(Sang Er)
Ruey Shyen

My kan didi
Kelvin(Chin Sin)
Jonathan(Ke Jian)

k la .. so long for nw yar^^
bye bye^^

No comments: