Tuesday, August 26, 2008

holiday again?? so nice^^

hehe ... it's holiday on Sunday .. n skul's on Monday , but it's holiday again on Tuesday .. hehehehehe^^ nice^^

it'll be my school's canteen day on this Thursday .. and I'm in charge of the Singing Competition by the English Language Society ..
i'm entering another competition oo .. dunno can i manage 2 sites or not .. haiyoyo ~~ dat 2 form4 seniors r giving pressure on me lar.. dunno wat to do eh.. haiz ...

Kia Chun korkor gone back to Bermingham already ... haiyo ..so fast leh.. .. nvm lar .. he has to study rite .. :(

so far , so gud .. but i dunno wat's going on now .. the weather now so strange loh .... hope Thursday won't rain lor^^ Jing Ling like Wei Chieh ?? really ma?? so shocked oo ... hehehehe , Jing Ling's my skul mummy , so Wei Chieh's my skul daddy ?? hahax XD hope tomorrow will b better oo^^


so long for now ... bye

No comments: